I thought I had enough sleep but dont know why I'm damn tired. Adam and yaw slept over at my house last night. Slept at about 2 plus and woke up at 12. 10 hours of sleep should be more than enough but why am I tired.
Got lectured by my dad just now. Doesnt he feel bored scolding over the same thing again and again. I practically can memorize the words he used to scold me.
Are you the type of person they think you are? I hope they are wrong. I really do. I choose not to find out. I choose to think positively because of how I feel towards you. Cheer up. Do not be too sad over some things. Seeing you sad doesnt make me feel good either.Do I still have hope? If not, tell me why are you doing this to me. Tell me
Ciao
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment