This post is specially dedicated to my very close friend or rather my bro, Adam and his gf, Angela.
To Adam, thank you so much for always being there for me bro. Probably without you I would still be the old annoying Seng. Thank you bro for changing me for the better. You were always supportive towards me though most of the time u dont know what is happening. Thanks bro for trusting me. I will heed your advice.
To Angela, I really appreciate that you welcomed me back into the gang. Thank you so much. Up till today, I still regretted that the things that I did that hurt you last time.However, if I were to turn back time, I wouldnt turn it because if that didnt happen, I wouldnt change. Thanks.
To both of you, seeing both of you together made me realized that time really flies. From knowing both of you seperately to seeing both of you together. But I am really happy that both of you are together now. Match made in heaven. Really. Sorry about last time and if there is anything I can help for sure I will. I will protect my bro and my sis in law. Thank you guys. I would like to get a gf so that I can double date with you guys and if piggie brings ******* it will be triple hahahahaah.....but i am still waiting for the right girl. I wonder when will she come to my life. Here I wish both of you to stay happily, cherish each other and less arguments. haha...I am really lucky to have you guys in my life.
Btw, I actually typed this whole thing again. Mozilla died just now. But nothing will stop me from appreciating you guys. Thank you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment