Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Stress and bored

2 more weeks to business com presentation and I only found a little bit of information. What should I do? I have so much stats assignment to do. Sigh but I just dont have the mood to do anything. After CNY all the deadlines will come. Everyday I am just thinking about YOU.

Enjoy your holiday okay? Have fun and forget all your stress back here. You truly deserve this holiday. Please take care of yourself over there.

You idiots. Who the hell you think you guys are to do this?Huh? Even if you guys want to do this, you guys come and argue and reason with me. No balls? Then fuck the idea. If you can reason with me, then by all means, do it. You guys are being disrespectful to me and I am so disappointed with some of you. I dont know whether I still can trust you guys or not seriously. Tell you all something. Even if you guys decided to forget bout it, me and Adam will go all the way to find out who the hell is creating trouble inside. I make sure I will screw you guys. Fuck off bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment