Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Just for you

Doing stupid stats assignment now. But this post is just for you. The post about adam and angela is special but this post is even more special cause its just for you. I think about you when I am alone since I had a crush on you. I dont even know why I liked you. There is no explanation to it. I remember the first time we spoke to each other, I knew you were special. I knew you were not like any other ordinary girl that I see on the streets. Maybe there is something unique about you that attracts me to you.

Every time I get your text, it is difficult to hide the smile away from my face. Right away, my friend would ask me " Is it her?". Immediately, I would burst into laughter and I just could not stop smiling. When I see you smile, everything in my world seem so beautiful till I cant express it in words.

Even now, when I know we just could not get together, I still have feelings for you. You told me that we are nothing more than friends but dont worry, I am okay. I will stay strong. Even if you are not my gf, you are my good friend. I am sorry that I cant promise you that I will forget bout you, but I will just follow my feelings. Maybe you should move on from your past. Even if you dont accept me, please find someone that treats you well.Please. Seeing you happy will be sufficient to put a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment