Friday, June 25, 2010

For You Again =)

Sorry so late only blog for you. Promised you in the afternoon but now only I free to blog. I am damn sleepy now so I made it up to you right? =) hee....

Don't be so stress over the prom yea? In life there are obstacles that we need to go through and I am sure you have quite a number of calamities that you want to survive through now. =P....I am always here for you and you know it right?

I don't want to be so emo but I still have to say this. Sorry for everything my dear for the things I ever done to you. I wish I can create a time machine. Turn back time but sorry I am not that smart hehehe....But I am still smart enough to teach you maths if you need help. Try to always smile even if deep inside you are sad. But of course don't hide your sadness too much la k? If you keep everything to yourself can go crazy one you know?Take care love =)Night

No comments:

Post a Comment